Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Peter Som's Spring 2009 Runway Favorites...


Here are some of my favorite looks from Peter Som's Spring 2009 Runway Show.


I love how free flowing this gown is. It looks very comfortable and wearable. I can see a lot of different body types able to pull this look off.


I love all the basic girly silhouettes he used for this collection.


I love how he mixes basics with these gorgeous patterns. Everything looks so well put together, like you can walk off the runway and start your day.




There is something about this pattern that i am just totally in love with. It's such a gorgeous strapless dress that would be a staple in anyones spring wardrobe!


I have been in love with Peter Som's designs ever since i did a project on him in college. He is definitely a designer to watch! He always has the most amazing garments!


0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.