Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Balenciaga S/S 09 Pre-order ..

I'm such a sucker when it comes to Balenciaga. Every season i say i'm not going to buy anything, but i always get sucked in lol. Here's what i pre-ordered from the S/S 09 collection.


I ordered a RH city bag in this color. I only have part-time bags, so i decided to go for a city so my collection can have more of a variety. I was going to get this clutch, but for $800.00 your better off getting a bag!


I'm not too sure if i could pull off a bag in this color, but i knew i needed something in it. So I ordered a RH coin purse instead!


I also ordered a RH traveler wallet/organizer in the red color in the first picture. If you look to the far left of the picture you will see the style i am talking about.


Here's a chart of all the s/s 09 colors that will be available.

Stores are now accepting pre-orders for the s/s 09 collection. If you are interested in anything i would pre-order now, things tend to sell out very quickly.
Happy Shopping =)

0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.