Thursday, January 1, 2009

Best of the Shopbop Sale ..

Here are my favorites from the ShopBop sale.
There are some really good deals and others not as good, but the garments are gorgeous!





I love how this scarf looks like the LV Stephen Sprouse one, but it's a fraction of the cost!






Right now i am obsessed with anything lace.
This dress is gorgeous!



I love this dress!


Right now i am loving anything chocolate croc.
This bag is very reasonable and it's really cute!



My favorite part is the lining =)




This reminds me of a dress Chloe did a few seasons ago.


i love the fit of this blazer, very unique!








This is such a great statement necklace!




I love the colors on this tweed!






















Happy Shopping =)

0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.