Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Forever 21 New arrivals ..

Lately Forever 21 has had some really great items at affordable prices. If you see something you like, i would recommend ordering it quickly because things tend to sell out within a day.






I'm really into big necklaces right now and this one is perfect and will go with just about anything!






This is a really cute dress for a great price!





I love cardigans and wear them almost everyday.
I love the sleeves on this one!


You can wear this now with an undershirt, tights and a cardigan and also wear it by itself in the spring =)


I am obsessed with this dress!
I love it in both color ways <3





Happy Shopping

0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.