Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Handbag Collection ..

Recently i had to take pictures of my handbag collection for insurance purposes so i decided to post them here..

Chloe Black Python Paraty




Balenciaga 07 Black Part-time with Giant Gold Hardware


The leather is amazing on this bag!


I also bought the matching wallet.


Balenciaga Spring 08 Electric Blue Part-time with Giant Gold Hardware


Chanel N/S Cloudy Bundle Tote

This bag has the softest leather!


Hermes 35cm Kelly Bag
Prune Clemence with Gold Hardware






Hermes 35cm Gold Togo Birkin with Gold Hardware and Rose Shocking Lining




Here is my Vintage Fendi Tortuga Magic Bag


My 06 Tobacco Chloe Paddington
It was a present from my mom =)



Chanel Caviar Jumbo Black with Gold Hardware



Louis Vuitton Monogram Stephen Bag
with Purple Insolite Wallet


Coach Limited Edition Flap


Flat Brass First Bought from a friend


Go International Bag from Target


Here are some of my accessories

Top Left: Coach wallet, Balenciaga Amethyst GSH Coin purse, Balenciaga GGH Black wallet, Balenciaga Black Cherry Mini Coin Purse, Hermes Rouge VIF Le24 Coin Purse, LV Purple Insolite wallet and Hermes green post-it holder.




1 Lovely Comments:

rhianna said...

Now I love my Givenchy Nightingale with my life...but that Python Chloé is absolutely lovely. I am so thankful that Hannah MacGibbon took over...so the label can be nice and girly again (i was not feeling Paulo's S2008 newspaper tissue dresses)

You have quite the collection (how about your footwear next?)

And leave it to Hermes to make a green leather post-it holder. je l'aime.

xx,
mlle. mode

ooh, et aussi, i just become a new follower

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.