Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Balenciaga Leather Jacket.. ❤

I have been wanting a leather jacket for awhile now.
Even though i just bought a faux leather one, i am still lusting for a Balenicaga one.
The leather on Balenciaga bags is amazing and i can only imagine what their jackets are like ❤ I have contacted Balenciaga regarding this jacket and they are going to re-release it for their Fall/Winter 09 collection and the colors that will be available are Black, Marine, Beige, Khaki, and Havane.
They will retail for 1595euros which comes out to about $2150 usd.
I have to start saving because i NEED the jacket in my collection!















This really is the perfect leather motorcycle jacket ❤

4 Lovely Comments:

Marcelo Oliveira said...

very beautiful!!
i'm brazilian and i dont know how i faund your blog,i just liked..
your're really very beautiful..
bye!

Monsieur AG said...

I just ordered mine...you should get it soon or it will be sold out pretty fast...

its a very popular jacket as u know

galex1014 said...

Congrats on your jacket! Did you order it directly through Balenciaga? Do you mind letting me know if their sizes run true to size when you receive it?

Thanks,
Kayla

Christine said...

Miroslava has a Balenciaga leather jacket in every color! I'm sooo jealous. I like the dark brown on her the best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.