Friday, May 1, 2009

Celeb Style Inspiration..




Kim has been looking great lately.
I loved her hat at the Derby!



Kim and Kris both look great here



The back of her dress is gorgeous!


Wow.. this is the first time i have seen Misha look good in awhile!
Her birkin is so gorgeous.. i need one in that color combo.


Lauren looks great in this sequined dress with her leather jacket!


I really love how kim went for a jumpsuit for this event.
She's short just like me and i never thought they looked right until now.


I love SJP here.. those shoes are beyond gorgeous!!



I really love how basic, but chic this outfit is.
It's perfect for summer!

0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.