Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Twilight..


About 2 weeks ago i saw Twilight for the first time because
i wanted to see what all the hype was about.
I am completely in love with this movie.
My darling BF is my Edward.. He is always there whenever i need anything
and i know he'd stop a bus from hitting me lol I need to buy this movie ASAP
and watch it again. I already borrowed the books from my cousin
so i know what my summer reading will be.
I can't wait for November when the second movie New Moon comes out!


1 Lovely Comments:

Unknown said...

Hello..
yo sou de Bazil
Gsotei muito de seu blog!
Adoro Twilight!
Beijos
Bay
my blog:http://rebeldeloverebelde.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.