Thursday, June 11, 2009

Celebrity Style Favorites..


Here are some of my favorite recent looks from celebs..


I love Lauren's casual California style.. This is the perfect relaxed look!


Speaking of the Fendi Peek-a-Boo bag..
I knew it was only a matter of time before Kim Kardashian got one!



I really love Kim Kardashian's style..
It reminds me a lot of my own. I love how she dresses very feminine and chic..
That's what i am all about!
Also, you need to have a fantastic bag on your arm..








I think Lo looks amazing here..
Her skirt, chanel jacket and bag all work very well together!





I love this Elizabeth & James dress on Stephanie..
it's perfect for summer time!




I am completely in love with this dress..
the drape, the color, the neckline.. it's just perfect!



Olivia always looks very put together in chic in every photo i see..
She must have an amazing closet!


I love that she added yellow shoes to this outfit..
it makes everything else pop and makes a normal outfit very chic!

0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.