Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Leanne Marshall for Bluefly..


Being a designer myself, it's no surprise that I am a huge fan of Project Runway.
Leanne was one of my favorites on last season. Here's a sneak peak of her collection for bluefly. It's going to launch next wednesday, July 8th on bluefly.com


Product/Price List:
“Jasmine” cropped jacket - $220
“Lana” mini skirt - $168
“Cora” fuchsia off-the-shoulder dress - $248
“Carine” jersey tunic - $98
‘”Sophie” racer-back tank - $110
“Elanna” duchess silk and organza gown - $990
“Victrine” V-neck coral dress - $275



1 Lovely Comments:

Kathleen said...

Leanne was one of my favorites on last season too. LOVE LOVE LOVE her BlueFly collection. That mini skirt is my most favorite.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.