Monday, July 13, 2009

Rebecca Minkoff Bags..


I have never been a huge fan of Rebecca Minkoff bags.
I never disliked them, I just never gave them a second glance until recently.
I am in love with this small going out/shopping bag.
It's called the Rocker and retails from $330, but I think it's definitely worth it especially in this plum color!


It's available in a few different colors every season.
Here is the steel Rocker.. It's more rocker chic in my opinion!


Here's a picture of the rocker on a model.
It's the perfect size and looks like it would be great for concerts!


Purple is my favorite color, so there is no surprise that I love the Plum color from this collection. The leather looks very thick and distressed, which is my favorite!
This style is called the Devote Stud Tote, it's a huge bag and retails from $695.00




This style is called the Rocker and i'd love to get it in the Plum color.
Especially with the leather like on the devote, this bag would be gorgeous!
It retails for $575.00, which isn't bad at all for a designer bag.


Here's a picture of Rebecca Minkoff carrying a Roadie bag in Pepper.


Now onto the Morning After Clutch..
I adore this bag! It seems like the perfect smaller everyday bag!
Lately, I haven't been putting too much into my bags, so I think this size will work very well! The MAC retails for $330.00


Here is a picture of this style bag cross body.
I want to order one from the new collection, but there are so many colors to choose from!


I think i am going to get my MAC in this bright royal color.
The leather looks great and the color saturation is gorgeous!

2 Lovely Comments:

X said...

I love all of them, they're great.

galex1014 said...

Thanks! I love them all too! It's so hard deciding which colors to get in what style lol I'm sure whatever I decide will be gorgeous! Thanks for visiting my blog =) enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.