Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rebecca Minkoff Fall 09 Showroom Pictures..


Here are pictures of the Fall 2009 collection from Rebecca Minkoff's showroom.
I am loving the orange haze color.. It would look great in a Beloved Mini bag.


The grey croc is gorgeous too.. I love it with gold hardware.
If the grey croc comes out in the MAC i'm in trouble!








I gave in an pre-ordered a Plum MAC. I hope the color is lighter then these photos.
After seeing the Envy green, I might need something in that color too!




The grey ostrich is so chic!
I am loving it in the MAC.. I might have to get that bag.




1 Lovely Comments:

S said...

Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Clutch is so lovely. I realy want grey ostrich MAC. But now, that bag is all sold out :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.