Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Victoria's Secret Fall 2009 Must Haves...


I am a huge fan of the Basics Victoria Secret has to offer.
You can never have enough leggings or cardigan sweaters!




I am in the market for a leather jacket and want to buy the Balenciaga one, but right now it's kind of out of my budget. These 3 are great alternatives, but I cannot decide which one i like best.. Also, i cannot decide on color.. black or brown??



I really like this one, but don't know how i feel about the belt around the waist..


I love printed dresses. This will be perfect for summer now and will transition well to fall with a cardigan and tights.


This sweater looks so comfortable!
I must add it to my wardrobe for fall..





Happy Shopping =)

1 Lovely Comments:

Unknown said...

love the collection....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.