Friday, July 31, 2009

Which Chloe Python Paraty ..


For those of you who regularly read my blog,
you will know that I used to have a Chloe Python Paraty bag in black.
I sold it after it was sitting in my closet for months not being used.
I have always missed that bag and everything about it!
Recently I fell in love with it again, but this time I am going for color!
The newest colors out are grey, ink blue and green.
I am not a huge fan of the grey, but the green and blue are GORGEOUS!
I need to decide between the 2 colors ASAP so I can buy one..


I am in love with this green, especially with the gold hw!



This blue is stunning, but I already have a Balenciaga Electric blue bag ..
Maybe I should go for the green?!?
Decisions . . . Decisions . . .


I am not a fan of this grey at all.
It looks as if the snake is still alive on the bag!

1 Lovely Comments:

Anonymous said...

Green all the way. I have the black lamb skin from spring and feel it has staying power,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.