Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Victoria Secret Order ..


Here are the items that were in my latest Victoria's Secret Order.
Blazer are an essential part of my wardrobe and I love the look of this navy one.


Oversized slub tees are my favorite!
I loved this red color, but I cannot believe I paid $48.50 for a tee..
I hope it's worth it!


I ordered a few more oversized tees in Lavender and Copper.
These were a lot more reasonable at 2/$30.00


I wear cardigans almost everyday.
I ordered this one in the pink color to the left.
It looks so soft and cozy!


Legging are a must have for any wardrobe.
I've never seen lace insert leggings so I had to have them!

0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.