Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Apartment . .

On Saturday my darling boyfriend Alex and I our moving out of the apartment we have shared together for the past 3 years. It's so surreal to be moving somewhere new.
Realistically it's only really 20 minutes away from our old place, but it's still a big change! We will now have a 2 bedroom apartment so there will be an extra room for a work/closet room and I am so excited to share the final results with everyone!
Here are some items that I purchased for our new apartment.




I can't decide which duvet cover I want to get for our bedroom ..







I have this wardrobe above in Oak and I already have the desk below.
I have had a few desks in my life, but the desk I have now is amazing!!

Pictures coming soon once everything is finished =)



0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.