Thursday, September 30, 2010

Marco Tagliaferri Birkin-like Bag . .


This week I got the opportunity to order a Marco Tagliaferri Birkin-like Bag, that Ashley Olsen help make famous. I have been obsessing over this bag for about 4 or 5 years,
but they were no where to be found or if you found them, they were ridiculously priced.
I ordered the size large, found on Ashley Olsen, but in dark brown with gold hw.
It's expected to arrive late November and I cannot wait!
I will keep everyone updated and definitely take pictures when the bag arrives.


1 Lovely Comments:

Chloé said...

I'm want this bag so badly it's impossible to find it ! Where can I ordered it ?????

Thank youuuuu !!

Chloé from Paris

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.