Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Purchase: A BIG Orange Box - Hermes Mykonos Marwari Bag . .


On Monday, which was Valentine's Day, I took a visit to the Hermes store near me.
I was NOT looking to purchase anything, but I did want to check out mykonos and the marwari style. My Lovely SA asked me what my favorite size/color would be in the marwari bag. Seconds later she came out from the back with a shrink wrapped box.
It was love at first sight and I knew I couldn't leave the store without it!
Looks like cupid was on my side on Monday =)


It is EXTREMELY difficult to photograph the mykonos color.



This last picture taken from my cell phone captures the true beauty of the mykonos color. It's such a lovely bright blue color that matches just about anything!
I've been wearing this bag all week and it's slowly starting to become my favorite.


** ALL PHOTOS ARE MY PERSONAL PHOTOS.
**
DO NOT
STEAL MY IMAGES AND ASK PERMISSION
IF YOU'D LIKE TO USE THEM!

0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.