Sunday, February 6, 2011

New Purchase: Kohl's Order . .


Sunday morning online sales are my weakness!
I checked my e-mail inbox this morning to find my favorite brand at Kohl's was having a 40-50% off sale. There were a few things I have had my eye on, but have not wanted to pay full price for. The second I saw this trench coat I knew I had to have it!
I love the mint green color and it will be perfect for spring time.


Colorful floral dresses is my all-time favorite clothing item for the Spring.



I love pretty much anything that has lace on it.
I love the feminine look to this skirt and cannot wait to wear it.


Cardigans are another weakness of mine.
I love the color and the texture of the knit on this one.



0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.