Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Purchase: Thursday Friday Together Bag . .

I'm sure most of you already know that Hermes is one of my favorite handbag brands.
I just found this adorable tote while I was online window-shopping.
It's made by a company called Thursday Friday. I try to be as eco-friendly as possible so I always carry around reusable bags. As soon as I saw this canvas tote I knew I had to have one. I ordered the red one, but it's on back order until March.
At $35 these adorable totes will not break your bank like the real deal will, but they are fun and playful! I'd order one ASAP if you are interested as Hermes just put out a Cease and Desist order on them as they are planning on suing the company, which I think is ridiculous as no one would ever accuse these totes as being an authentic Hermes bag.





2 Lovely Comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow, these bags look so great:D What a cool idea:D

Stop by some time:D

Kisses

meadow said...

I love it! Can you tell me the website? Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.