Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Albertus Swanepoel & Dana Kellin for Target . .

Photos: Albertus Swanepoel & Dana Kellin [not part of the Target collection]

Target announced two new accessories collaboration this morning, Albertus Swanepoel for Target Hat Collection and Dana Kellin for Target Jewelry Collection. Both collections will be available for a limited-time beginning October 30, 2011 at most Target stores and Target.com.

Albertus Swanepoel for Target features 14 colorful women’s hats, each priced at $19.99. “I’ve enjoyed partnering with Target and translating my hand-crafted designs into a more affordable line,” said Albertus Swanepoel. “The collection is inspired by my South African heritage and features seasonal colors, leopard print and an array of fashionable trims.”

Dana Kellin for Target ranges in price from $9.99 to $49.99 and includes an assortment of delicate necklaces and earrings. “My collection for Target mirrors my distinctive wire-wrapping technique that is seen in my handcrafted jewelry,” said Dana Kellin. “By partnering with Target, I’m able to bring my jewelry to a much wider audience, while maintaining the quality of my designs.”

0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.