Monday, January 28, 2013

Dessy Twist High-Low Hem Bridesmaid Dress . .

I apologize for being MIA for awhile, but I just started a new job at the end of the summer and my spare time is usually spent planning my wedding. I am going to be doing a lot better of a job updating my blog. I will also update with lots of wedding posts and inpiration for my Destination Beach Wedding in 2014!

I am in love with the idea of going to an infinty dress.


Every bridesmaid can twist up the dress a different way to express their personality, but all the girls will still be wearing the same dress. I am leaning towards going with the Dessy High-Low Hem Twist dress in Oasis.

0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.