Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Euro Centrale by OPI for Spring/Summer 2013 . .

Euro Centrale by OPI for Spring/Summer 2013

Euro Centrale by OPI includes the following shades:

Polka.com – Blue and violet are dancing partners in this glittery combo.
OPI…Eurso Euro – This deep blue cream is very continental.
Suzi’s Hungary AGAIN! – Thank goodness there are zero calories in this warm and yummy pink!
You’re Such a BudaPest - If I let you borrow this periwinkle-purple, will you go away?
Can’t Find My Czechbook – I hope you take credit, because I must have this aqua!
My Paprika is Hotter than Yours! – Get the extinguisher…this fiery red is sizzling!
Hands Off My Kielbasa! – Get your own…this bronzy tan is all mine!
OY–Another Polish Joke! – So this shimmery-gold walks into a bar…
A Woman’s Prague-ative – I’m changing this shimmery copper for…never mind!
Vant to Bite My Neck? – You know you want to…wear this deep eggplant.
I Saw…U Saw…We Saw…Warsaw – Be seen in this deep midnight blue.
My Vampire is Buff – Creamy, pale and nude…just how I like my vampires.

1 Lovely Comments:

umzug said...

Thanks to topic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.